- Personal information will not be given, rented, sold or published to any third-party without the express permission of the customer or visitor.
- A mechanism or procedure must be in place and published that allows customers to withhold or withdraw permission to redistribute their personal information.
- Cookies created on computers used by visitors or customers will expire within 24 hours and will not contain any personal information.
- Transactions, whether eCommerce or form entry, that require personal information will only be transmitted through the Internet via a secure server connection. This connection will be recognized and authenticated by a third party authentication service.
- Transaction and eCommerce information will be stored on secured servers in locations not accessible to the public and protected by firewalls and the latest security technologies.
To register your website or company with PrivacyPolice.org, click here.
To view a list of registered members, click here.